PARMEET SINGH CHADHA
Dr. PARMEET SINGH CHADHA is a Sikh Entrepreneur. Within his Tiger Group of Companies, he is more involved in World Exports (India), which is engaged in Exports of Automotive Spare Parts for the past 25 years. His leadership qualities and hawk eye for opportunities has helped his ventures to steer though highly competitive environment to new heights and diversify into Real Estate business.
A through-bred profession, an acclaimed business motivator, a leader & a mentor. He is always willing to professionally help and advice start-ups. Other dimension of his personality are a staunch Sikh & a Philanthropist and a dedicated family man. His multifaceted personality includes his recognition as an author, a writer and a lover of nature, traveller and a gregarious socialite.
In true spirit of being a Sikh, he believes in continuous learning and successfully completed his Doctorate (H.C.) from University of Entrepreneurship & Technology, USA.
He has done model- ling assignments for various brands like Image Bazaar, Supertech & others.
He also holds prominent positions across various socio-political & religious forums:
• He is the Founder & President of World Sikh Chamber of Commerce, a Worldwide Not for Profit Sikh Net- working Platform comprising Sikh Professionals & Entrepreneurs.
• He is the Member & Delhi Coordinator of Young Progressive Sikh Forum which has been relentlessly working for the benefit of Sikh Youth.
• He is an active member of various other Sikh Organization too.
He also holds the designation of Advisor (SIKH ADVISORY COMMITTEE) to Delhi Minorities Commission, Delhi Govt.
• He received the DMC Awards 2019 from Delhi government.
• He is the Executive Member, Gurudwara Satsang Nanak Darbar (Shah Ji), Lajpat Nagar and the Founder Member of ‘We Donate Blood’ & Copted Executive Member, R.W.A Lajpat Nagar-3.
He is On Advisory Board of Global Sikh Council
He is Member of The Sikh Forum, Lions Club Delhi Veg, SMEBIZZ.
He is a patron with various Indo friendship forums of various Embassies.
Dr Parmeet passionately wants all his knowledge, experience and network to be fully leveraged for WSCC, as he strongly believes that this is the best way, he can contribute to the professional growth of his community of which he is a small part of.